Dev updates for May 2017
There’s actually a shed load of updates, but I doubt I’ll get them all done tonight.
- I now have a Java server running which provides Java specific rendering using AWT and other java standard features.
- DVB-S is easy.
- Using FFMpeg as a general media player for both IPTV/UDP and file/network based streams, including pause and seek.
- Finally got round to installing 4 OS’s on my main laptop. Windows 10 and 3 other Linux OS’s.
- Manually re-installed a HP tablet with Android OS from scratch.
- Erm… Blank…
Stuff to do:
- Loads… I’ll remember them probably tomorrow.
- Add more code to this website.